I like to walk under the stars,
and think beyond these stars...
while I am standing on the wake of devastation...
when I am waiting on the edge of the unknown,
I wish to walk in serenity, under this beautiful sky...
just because it is calm enough,
to act against my messed-up mind
Things come around us unexpectedly,
someday u might be happy,
but sometimes u might be just down as well.....
While u r in this world, u can't expect everything
to be just fit into what u want...
they always act differently, in words, oppositely.....
Can I just control things around me?
nope, they just won't listen to u...
guess they have no ears....
I felt emptiness while walking down at the condo.
a few times after lunch,
No, this time the emptiness is not because of u,
it's because it's really something missing out.....
like, an organ is missing from ur body?
or like a house without a kitchen?
or u can say, a life without salt?
it is something important for sure,
but, u just can't say or describe how important it is,
u knw deep down in ur heart, it is IMPORTANT~
I just posted in facebook wall,
sometimes u knw which are ur true friends,
and which are not,
certainly...
birds of the same feather flock together,
when u meet ur true friends, u will feel some kind of warmth..
it cannot be replaced by anything further.....
but surely one will only have few real real friends in life,
not more than 10 who really really understand u..
what for having so many?
5 is already more than enough~
don't u think so?
by the way,
do you ever feel cold and lost in desperation?
You build up hope, but failures all you've known....
I will just remember the sadness and frustration...
let it go .....
Oh, just let it go.....
and I did it.......
It's not hard, just that I needed some time,..
actually is a lot of time....
to free myself from something binding on me for such a long period...
yeah, let it go,
that's the real way~ =)

No comments:
Post a Comment