Saturday, 2 July 2011

When the world ends, what is the last thing u wanna do?

have not been writing blog for several days..
And I guess today I have to write something,
in which to find out an answer..
that is asked by my best friend's gf to her..
and I wonder if someone question me such thing..

when the world ends,
what is the last thing U wanna do..
for me,
I wanna take a tour to every part of the world....
that has always been my wish,
but whether is alone or is with my partner.
it depends on my future...

How about u?..
have all of u thought about what u should u do....
when world ends...
Did u regret about something u have done wrong..
when u are still in this space?.
or did u feel regret for not doing something
that u always wanted to...

Be decisive...
in what u are going to do...
cause in such moment...
u can find out what means
to u the most.....
if u cant find out this simple answer..
there must be something wrong somewhere.....
that's just the matter of time for u to find out..
so why don't u think of that earlier..

And my friend told me about a cute story
to make her bf say I love u to her.
although i dunno why...
but just wanna tell here..
There's 2 person..
if 1 named I don't love u, and one named I love u...
who will be left behind if I don't love u has gone..
haha..and finally she is successful..
I have always been looking good at them..
cause their relationship is just that free...
not restricted by any promise anything...
that's how trust takes place in both of them....
To me, a free relationship can be forever,
cause when both of them are sincere
even though there can be quarrel between them..
they can still stay strong...

cause they hold a strong relationship initially,
which is free and considerate....
I hope I m like her or him...
but maybe I need to wait..>.<
it's the matter of time again...
time really counts for many things around us..
If someone can stop time,
I wonder how  he will manage his time..
to accomplish something meaningful in his life..

Today went to watch transformers 3 = dark of the moon
It's supremely nice...
and it was great to me,
although some of them said that the storyline is quite boring..
It's gorgeous.
anyway..that's all.
with a little optimus photo..

No comments:

Post a Comment