though it never tell how love lasts,
just that, time makes me realize
that I had fallen deeply with u before.....
just that, time makes me realize
that I had fallen deeply with u before.....
It's right....when it has to be ended,
it should be...
it should be...
just like something useless,
u should have dumped it,
far far away right?..
u won't have any reasons to take it back,
far far away right?..
u won't have any reasons to take it back,
even the slight looking back at it...it won't cause much difference.
when time goes,
it can never turn back,
even a single second on this earth...
even a single moment in ur life..
sometimes,
life is without take two..
I think I was being too dependent on u,
when u always crossed my mind,
occasionally.......
until I understand,
learning to let go,
always let myself learn more,
more than wad I have expected...
People tend not to admit when they don't want to,
they will find excuses, reasons,
to cover the truth...
that's why,
we never wake up from the truth sometimes,
until someday we experienced it ourselves,
only that comes into our mind...
then we will change.....
Like me, when love fades,
i was trying to hold on,
I knw it was fading...
maybe keep holding on will make myself feel better...
but Indeed, when she's letting go,
she knw she never pull it back again...
love needs both side, both side pulling,
but not too tense, not too stressful......
and it hurts when u must let go,
someone u love the most..
since she wanted to
I guess,
this is why everyone is still learning,
learning throughout our lives,
to be a better person,
cause u r never a nobody.... =)
when time goes,
it can never turn back,
even a single second on this earth...
even a single moment in ur life..
sometimes,
life is without take two..
I think I was being too dependent on u,
when u always crossed my mind,
occasionally.......
until I understand,
learning to let go,
always let myself learn more,
more than wad I have expected...
People tend not to admit when they don't want to,
they will find excuses, reasons,
to cover the truth...
that's why,
we never wake up from the truth sometimes,
until someday we experienced it ourselves,
only that comes into our mind...
then we will change.....
Like me, when love fades,
i was trying to hold on,
I knw it was fading...
maybe keep holding on will make myself feel better...
but Indeed, when she's letting go,
she knw she never pull it back again...
love needs both side, both side pulling,
but not too tense, not too stressful......
and it hurts when u must let go,
someone u love the most..
since she wanted to
I guess,
this is why everyone is still learning,
learning throughout our lives,
to be a better person,
cause u r never a nobody.... =)

No comments:
Post a Comment