Saturday, 25 June 2011

Fitting in the crowd, yet there's still loneliness

Today might be an important day for the jit sin band..
they are having a competition and.it seems important for them to win this..
so they advance into the national comp..
or what....
anything, i have to bless them here.....
they are having compett right now,
while I am away from penang, and I'm enclosed in this uni..
with stupid replacement classes..
and transportation problem..
but, i promise i will go for national compttt!!!..
i promise.......

thinking of being direct today..
as........being indirect sounds troublesome...
although it brings a lot of meaning if i write indirectly..

Kinda miss those days when I'm in high school.......

being with best friends and a lot of people,
being in the greatest society on earth..

when comptt goes on,
I m just feeling when I'm inside of it.
nervous and...insisting to stay calm...
is every thing that everyone needs...
and I have been thru it......
remembering those days when I 1st joined the band..
because of my friend, FM,
and because of everything,
I have been brought to the society..
growing up,
by taking all sort of experiences...

and that kind of spirit builds a spirit inside me,
in which those days are surely not forgotten forever...



esp when I was as black as charcoal......^^
the time will never turn back to me anymore..
once u walked..
wad u left is only footsteps
and memories.........

whether the footsteps will be blown away
or it will fade?..depends on how deep those footsteps u have left behind......
and how meaningful the memories are......


it's true..life passes so quickly...
as fast as a lightning?...
until u can't stop them.......
seriously,
if time can be stopped one day....

and u have ur last few hours..
wad will u do 1st?
wad will come into ur mind 1st?

who will come into ur mind then?
have u ever thought of that......
I have been thinking of that so seriously,
but it turned out with no answers...........

cause i can't even figure out them.........
indeed,     I COULDN'T
I COULDN'T....................



the sunset is beautiful,
but it could be forgotten,
but scenarios and picture in my mind,
although it's just important to me,
selfishly, they are just as beautiful as the sunset..........
as long as i stay...
i will keep them as mine.....                                        

but would u??


the sky is blue,
and so do my heart..
with a little of lonelinesssssssss
and a little of depression...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment