Friday, 3 June 2011

I wonder if i ever regret...=S

Another day which i seem to like blogging...
and i continue blogging, as I have a lot of things to tell...
and i wish there's someone listening to me...
and this blog always do listen to me....=D

There are a lot of people walking by me days and days..
and...they are exactly different,physically and mentally??
which always make them distinct and...special.....
Living in this world,
I usually do not realize how much am I significant to this world and to everyone..
bt as long as I can do the right things and satisfy with wad I did...
everything can be counted as the right thing to do..
cause I won't regret after doing the things I wanted to...
and then, there are a lot of things happening around me..
bt I always feel wad I do..does not mean anything..
when I m doing something without ur presence...
it means I actually did nothing........
cause u crossed my mind again..and again...........
again and again.........


And u r living happier and happier...
with ur photos, I can feel it..
but I never knw wad I feel..
there's an obvious border line between us...
just like, the sea that seperates us....
cause...this is what u call....the end..
just I never attempt to accept it..
with full courage?.or with a lil jealousy??...aiKzZz...
tell me just forget about it, chinliang.....
could u do that??..
I WOULD, IF I REALLY COULD~
really....
bt i just can't......

Is it love is just about hoping the one u like to be happy
and to have her own life with full enjoyment without u??.
no, u won't hope for that!!!!!! u won't!!!!!!!!!!!!
cause, u want her to be happy
because of urself, and again, urself!!!!!!!
that's exactly what I m thinking.....
and wad I m sad about?...
I tried...i barely tried...
and obviously i barely succeed...
can I be awarded a chance, or an opportunity?
cause u r just spinning around my head..
as always u did......

that's what I regret..and i really do regret...

- Regret - ChinLiang Oon

No comments:

Post a Comment