and seriously, it makes me excited and the feeling is gorgeous..
Living in UCSI,
i feel uncertain,
uncertain about my future and everything,
will they promise me something tat I wanted
by just following what I have been offered?
or is it necessary for me to spend ~
as money accounts for everything including my future??? =S
There's a lot of uncertainties inside my mind..
whether to give up, or to continue with a little dignity that seems to grow inside myself..
what if someday I am jjusts someone
without any recognition
and without any enjoyment of my life...
I was thinking about enjoying life...
Life, everyone only has one...
rather than being sad and disappointed about the same thing always,
I guess I should walk out from this particular shadow..
a Shadow that has been disrupting my emotions always~
I shall be strong enough,
To get rid of it as soon as possible
Although It seems to be a tough task
i have no choice..
Our love ain't endless...
and it is just as fragile as the glasses..
it could be broken just as easily..
back to the part of enjoying life..
I m going to travel to all diff countries when i have grown up
so..I will have different exposure and..
what u call, LIFE~
Coming back to home, but indeed i did nothing,
except going back to school to watch my band..
they are just like me,
the previous me,
that strive for excellence in any competition..
bt seriously, their standard are dropping,
as always we expected..
bt I just can't do anything...
feel myself quite useless and.><
should we together find a way to cure or save them?
although it is quite hard~~~
listening to -endless love~
My love~
There's only u in my life..
the only thing that's right...
My 1st love..
ur every breath that i take......
ur every step by me...
and I~~~~
i want to share all my loveeee v uuu
no one else will do~~^^
and ur eyes
they tell me how much u care..
u will always be my endless lovE
i have no choice..
Our love ain't endless...
and it is just as fragile as the glasses..
it could be broken just as easily..
back to the part of enjoying life..
I m going to travel to all diff countries when i have grown up
so..I will have different exposure and..
what u call, LIFE~
Coming back to home, but indeed i did nothing,
except going back to school to watch my band..
they are just like me,
the previous me,
that strive for excellence in any competition..
bt seriously, their standard are dropping,
as always we expected..
bt I just can't do anything...
feel myself quite useless and.><
should we together find a way to cure or save them?
although it is quite hard~~~
listening to -endless love~
My love~
There's only u in my life..
the only thing that's right...
My 1st love..
ur every breath that i take......
ur every step by me...
and I~~~~
i want to share all my loveeee v uuu
no one else will do~~^^
and ur eyes
they tell me how much u care..
u will always be my endless lovE

No comments:
Post a Comment